How to Fix Adobe Extension Manager CC errors
By Renee | 04/Dec/2023
With Adobe Extension Manager CC, you could add special effects, interface components, clip art libraries as well as perform maintenance tasks and other functions that are not native to a software product. However, soon after the public release of Creative Cloud applications, some users reported having run into troubles installing extensions from the Adobe Exchange panel because of Adobe Extension Manager CC errors. If you have encountered such a problem, here’re some suggested workarounds.
Note: Before addressing any computer issue, I always recommend scanning and repairing any underlying problems affecting your PC health and performance:
Step 2 Click PC Checkup to find existed or potential Windows system errors, junk files, and invalid registry entries.
Step 3 Click Fix to repair all the issues.
Fix Adobe Extension Manager CC errors
You may not need to try them all; just work your way down until you find the one works for you.
1. Check and have every CC application up-to-date – you may need to quit the CC application and restart to see the updates. Windows would check to update all the time.
2. Uninstall Adobe Extension Manager CC and then reinstall. If you install Extension Manager CC through CC then please close CC before launching the Exchange panel.
3. It might have happened that Photoshop or your app of choice (Illustrator, InDesign and so on) isn’t listed in the left column of Adobe Extension Manager (CC or CS6). If this happens, open the Adobe ExtendScript Tool Kit app, input BridgeTalk.__diagnostics__; and from the menu choose Debug – Run.
4. If you try to launch Extension Manager as part of a product installation in the Panel, then please click Cancel and try the installation again. If you want to launch Extension Manager again, then please click OK.
5. If you see the message saying, “You must install a new version of Adobe Extension Manager to install this item… Would you like to go update Extension Manager now?” in the Exchange panel during a product installation, please click yes. CC will load and download Extension Manager CC. Once the download is complete, please quit the CC application before clicking ’install’ again in the Exchange panel.